free website stats program TFI, PCV or HD SE Tuner | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI, PCV or HD SE Tuner

Hillbilly, wfmacii

I agree, I also think the there is a better chance for long turn reliability with SE tuner.
Now, I know that there are folks that will tell me their mod works fine an all. However, this is my choice.
I truly thank all for their input.

Mongo
WAP.gif

Have a Dobek on my '99 Ultra . Works great with the Andrews 26N cams, V&H and the Big Sucker air cleaner. Easy to adjust and trouble free. Good customer support.

Hillbilly, wfmacii

I agree, I also think the there is a better chance for long turn reliability with SE tuner.
Now, I know that there are folks that will tell me their mod works fine an all. However, this is my choice.
I truly thank all for their input.

Mongo
WAP.gif
Up date info. Found out about the TTS tuner. Hmmm...
WAP.gif

Mongo, I recently purchased a SERT on eBay brand new still in the box for a little over $200. A little food for thought.

Update:
Purchased a TTS and a set of Jackpot 2-1-2 stainless headpipe w/full size crossover.
Next is the 255 Cams.

Then, install tune and ride. :newsmile01:

I am intrigued by the V&H FP3. It sounds better than sliced bread!! But, that's marketing. Want to see some feedback from some others that have taken the plunge.

FUELPAK FP3: Vance & Hines: Performance Exhaust Systems

Cheers,

TQ

Now that sounds like a great idea. You can monitor the AFR and the head temps while riding and adjust from your smart phone at the same time. I checked out the link, but they don't make one for my bike yet. They have them for the 2014 Ultra's, but not a 2013.

Back