tfi on the way

Discussion in 'TFI Questions Answered By Dobeck' started by mlrc10, Mar 8, 2011.

1. mlrc10

mlrc10 Active Member

My TFI is on the way ,Will also install a K&N filter at the same time.I have Cobra Triovals on it already .Anything special I should know ,or just start at the baseline and tune from there. Thanks

2. 173ABN

173ABN Active Member

The instructions you will get with the TFI will get you very close. I would run for awhile at those setting and I think you will be very happy.

3. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

Follow what they send you to start. I have to adjust with the different weather we have here in Wi. but not hard at all to do.

4. ultra...good

ultra...good Banned

I went with a few different pieces, but basically got a new a/c, computer module and slip ons. I finally got that all on today and man what a difference. I wish I would have done that sooner. 50 to 80 like that and was in 5th gear the whole time. Not to mention, it sounds so much better. Am leaving for Texas on Friday, this will be good...................

5. tubguy

tubguy Active Member

You`ll love the TFI, I installed the tfi v/h ovals and se heavy breather on my 2010 Eg and holy moly what a difference. You'll notice the difference right away, when doing the install take your time and enjoy the experience....

Tubguy

6. mlrc10

mlrc10 Active Member

Got it today...hope to get time to install this weekend ,will keep ya posted

7. 173ABN

173ABN Active Member

When doing the install make sure to disconect the fuel line before lifting the tank, this will save you about 50 bucks if you dont and break the tank fitting.

8. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Make sure you cover gas tank w/thick towel when you raise it to connect TFI to FI harness. Don't want to ding the paint...

9. 173ABN

173ABN Active Member

well mlrc10 did you get the tfi installed? if so how did it go ?

10. mlrc10

mlrc10 Active Member

just got started on it a little while ago ,had to come in and check some thing on my manual.Hint: never buy a manual on a zip drive ....buy the BOOK!!!!