free website stats program tfi on the way | Harley Davidson Forums

tfi on the way

mlrc10

My TFI is on the way ,Will also install a K&N filter at the same time.I have Cobra Triovals on it already .Anything special I should know ,or just start at the baseline and tune from there. Thanks

The instructions you will get with the TFI will get you very close. I would run for awhile at those setting and I think you will be very happy.

Follow what they send you to start. I have to adjust with the different weather we have here in Wi. but not hard at all to do.

I went with a few different pieces, but basically got a new a/c, computer module and slip ons. I finally got that all on today and man what a difference. I wish I would have done that sooner. 50 to 80 like that and was in 5th gear the whole time. Not to mention, it sounds so much better. Am leaving for Texas on Friday, this will be good...................

You`ll love the TFI, I installed the tfi v/h ovals and se heavy breather on my 2010 Eg and holy moly what a difference. You'll notice the difference right away, when doing the install take your time and enjoy the experience....

Tubguy

When doing the install make sure to disconect the fuel line before lifting the tank, this will save you about 50 bucks if you dont and break the tank fitting.

Make sure you cover gas tank w/thick towel when you raise it to connect TFI to FI harness. Don't want to ding the paint...

just got started on it a little while ago ,had to come in and check some thing on my manual.Hint: never buy a manual on a zip drive ....buy the BOOK!!!!

Back