free website stats program TFI on 2009 Street GLide | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI on 2009 Street GLide

Let us know how the bike runs with the settings recommended by TFI.
Im going to try the recommendation by Glider this weekend on the #2 pod. I'll let you all know what I end up with.

Forgot to mention I have the Stage 1 download too.
I used the settings that were posted for "Aftermarket #1 download-air cleaner-pipes".
3-3-4-4 o'clock positions, still seem to have a little hesitation when I do a quick rev/turn on the throttle with the bike in neutral while tuning.

I would give George at Techlusion a call and describe what you are experiencing over the phone. It is easy enough to experiment but he can give some specific suggestions depending on what you describe. For example, backing down #3 pod from 4 to 2.

Kleach or Tgr or anyone with the same set up, any new info on your TFI settings, now that you've had your TFI for almost a year, how has it been? I plan on Rush w/2" baffles, SE heavy breather and the TFI, no plans for cams or head work, just want to make it breather better and run cooler, more ponies and torque doesn't hurt either! Thanks T

Back