free website stats program TFI Here is my Question | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI Here is my Question

BuffaloBill

Hello Memebers

I finally got my TFI dialed in Bike runs great However since my LAST AND FINAL ADJUSTMENT I filled my tank and my milage average took a huge dive
Before my last adjustment I was averaging 42 to 47 miles per fill up I never go below 4 gallon fill up This morning filled the tank 4.3 gallons and odometer at 149.6 That's about 35 miles per gallon I really like the way the bike performs and I do not baby it average speed between 70-80 Iwas just wondering if anyone else has this issue?

Ride Safe
BuffaloBILL

You can back the #2 (yellow) pot down considerable with very little decrease in performance but it will increase the MPG.

42-47 is quite respectable for a 96. I only got in the area of 40-42 at best on mine.

You can back the #2 (yellow) pot down considerable with very little decrease in performance but it will increase the MPG.

42-47 is quite respectable for a 96. I only got in the area of 40-42 at best on mine.
THANKS GLIDER

The milage was after my initial instalment of the TFI with the factory settings Unfortunately I statred calibrating it and did not pay attention to the settings before messing with the dials
BuffaloBILL

Back