free website stats program TFI for my 08 Electra Glide Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI for my 08 Electra Glide Classic

Mavagrand

After my trip to Daytona Saturday, I have ordered a TFI from DobeckTechnologies. My bike got so hot in traffic that she was burning ol' Hank and the twins. Seriously evil mojo. Heard a lot about the TFI so decided to pull the trigger with some of my income tax return. Hope it works as advertised.

It does help a decent bit..and saddle shields help a decent amount to .. my 08 RKC cooked me many times .. course being stuck in traffic it gets hot anyways just not as fast with the tfi

but to get the most ya need pipes and air cleaner up grade like a stage 1 ..

Last edited:
thanx guys i appreciate it. i will probably go with the stage 1 later on, especially since the TFI eliminates the need for that expensive download from the dealer.

I just added my TFI last night on my 09 RG. I don't have the stage 1 yet and used the stock setting that came in the directions of the TFI. I took it out last night and it does seem to run alot smoother. Longer rides planned this weekend.

Have fun and ride safe.
Todd

Another thing to consider for those of us with lower fairings who ride in the South is to take them off in the Spring. This makes a HUGE difference. Mine come off this weekend. Daytime temps are up in the mid 70's or higher, and will soon be approaching the century mark. Morning starting temps are still around 60, but that is not bad with a light jean jacket.

TQ

Back