TFI discount

Discussion in 'TFI Settings' started by sharpscuba, Feb 1, 2010.

1. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

Someone had e-mailed me and asked about the vet discount from DOBECK Preformance. I did not receive anything in my in box so I started this post.
    I received a 50% discount for being a vet. All I had to do was to show a copy of orders to show service in country. Hope that this helps the guy that was asking.

2. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Yep, got mine for $150 + shipping & rec'd in 3-days (nice). I just selected the discount link on their website & Dobeck responded via. e-mail. Like you, I just sent cy of my mil docs & then called back to place the order. Very easy & nice people..can't wait to get it on the bike.

3. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

Call them and they will ask you to fax them a copy of your DD214 and all is good. Mine cost 161.73 shipped.

4. Mavagrand

Mavagrand Senior Member

Exactly what I paid.

5. bootlegger

bootlegger Member

I just bought the Gen 3 unit for my 09 Ultra, $175 shipping included. I do not know what the original price was as they do not list the Gen 3 TFI on their website yet.

6. i8mich

i8mich Member

same price for me, $175 shipping included.

7. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

I was under the assumption the gen 3 would not work on 09 bikes.. only the pot style...

8. bootlegger

bootlegger Member

I sure hope it works, the guy at Dobeck asked what year and model, so I guess we will see what happens.

9. Billua

Billua Active Member

Same if you are a first responder. Class outfit!

10. BUBBIE

BUBBIE Well-Known Member

Dobecks TFI Family is one of the few who HONOR the people who Make and Made this country FREE..... Thanks to them for giving back to the Many.....

signed.... RESPECTFULLY....BUBBIE