free website stats program TFI and altitude changes? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

TFI and altitude changes?

If you are a vet, you save even more money. :s

I wondered about stuff like that and thought that the veteran discount would apply only to American veterans and as the op is Canadian it may not apply

Brian

Good point fin, I may be wrong on that, but I guess it never hurts to ask. :)

It is Canada after all. I would have to dig into my files for the exact break down but it was the cost of the download, one hour shop labour rate $110.00(minimum charge) and taxes. That is the reason I do all my own wrenching whenever I can.

Joyflyin, I am not a veteran so no need to ask on that one.

Wayne

It is Canada after all. I would have to dig into my files for the exact break down but it was the cost of the download, one hour shop labour rate $110.00(minimum charge) and taxes. That is the reason I do all my own wrenching whenever I can.

Joyflyin, I am not a veteran so no need to ask on that one.

Wayne
Now I may never know if the the discount would apply to the Canadian forces. :s No problem there Wayne. :s

It is Canada after all. I would have to dig into my files for the exact break down but it was the cost of the download, one hour shop labour rate $110.00(minimum charge) and taxes.

When you think about it, the download is software and you don't get a copy on CD. Here in the U.S, taxes are not charged on labor only. Since the download is virtual, there would (or at least should not) not be taxes on the total $275 which amounts to another $20.

You guys do get slammed. But then again fast food workers here don't get paid $15/hr which I was told they earn in Canada so I guess it equals out.

The GST here does charge tax on labour. My work is all labour and I have to charge the GST to my customers and send it to the goverment. I have heard that someplaces are paying that much for fastfood workers, but I don't think that is the case everywhere just some of the more expensive places to live.

I'm sure after a comment and question I made to Dallas (dobeck tech) long ago,,, that THEY do give discounts to military of Canada.. NOW Check FIRST by ASKING Before You order.. If done on-line you may Miss-out on ANY discount....
I even see there is ad "Place a Bid" that may save money Also. LoooooooooooK
This IS the Dobecks Question Answer LINK to post, They will straighten all out soon.

signed....BUBBIE

Turns out I have to phone in the order anyway. They only ship UPS with online orders, to get USPS shipping you have to call the order in. With the extra that UPS charges to bring things into Canada I will wait and call the order in on Monday.

Wayne

Back