free website stats program Texas riders. | Page 14 | Harley Davidson Forums

Texas riders.

Splendora, Tx. here. 08 egc. Couple of nice rides in the Lake Livingston area. 156 to Pork Chops ice house. Good tunes, cold beer.

I am at Houston, looking to ride.

Does any one know where i can park in down town ?

thanks
What part of downtown?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I'll jump in.....

Little Elm is where I call home. A tad north of Dallas. Heck, its all Dallas until you get to Oklahoma anymore.

Daily Rider when I'm not out pounding streets for work. I'll normally wonder aimlessly on the weekends and turn when the bike wants to. Momma rides with me when she can, or I'll go solo with a couple friends.

Good places to visit for novelty or good fun:
Strokers - Dallas
Wilhoites - Grapevine
Dawgs and Hawgs - McKinney

Austin, Houston, Little Rock are frequent runs for this scoot.

Ya'll be safe, have fun:cheers

I'm in Houston. 2011 Sporty 48 with right at 22k miles on it. Rode all of it Around Houston, Galveston and the Hill Country. Rode the Devil's Backbone, I THINK I did the three sisters. Not sure, I rode all through that area all day one day.

I can say that I somehow got my(EDIT)
on that road that skirts the south side of Balcones Canyon Creek Park....scared the (EDIT)
out of me. It went from a nice wide paved road to a squirrely, gravelly, asphalt road. It taught me that the pucker factor from your (EDIT)
will keep you attached to your seat.

Please read this...

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
im in montana but im a texas boy have ridn most of the state about 12 or so years back am looking forward to bringing da blonde down home next summer as she has never been there hope to see some of you then

Back