free website stats program Texas Hill Country | Harley Davidson Forums

Texas Hill Country

If you guys get the chance be sure and do the "Three Twisted Sisters"
I have a little place between Sonora and Junction and would love to ride with any of you guys. Let me know when you are planning a trip.
Regards,
Pluggerman

pluggerman,

Used to live in Bandera and Hunted 30 miles south of Sonora for a number of years. Sure do miss it down there, beautiful country.

We were hoping to get down that way before deer season started as it (hunting) limits my weekends for longer bike trips. Might take a weekend off from hunting to get a ride down that way and will definitely give you a shout if we do. If not, after hunting season for sure :D

Have not been in Texas in years, I do remember Palo Duro canyon, very pretty scenery

That's one place in Texas I have been meaning to visit on the bike but have not as of yet. I pass by there almost every year on the way to Colorado to go elk hunting.............. hmmmm..... might have to give up hunting to get more riding done??? :D Not quite yet.

I sure hope to make it down there this spring, and ride more of the hill country, Got kin-folks moving to Victoria ,will be riding down that way in a few months. looking forward to it. Because I have been riding too much in Arkansas , need a change....:D

Heard a lot about this route and will definitely check it out.

Do you (or does anybody) know of a map of recommended Hill Country riding routes? I hear a lot about different loops, but a guide would be cool.

David

David, this link will show you some great routes to follow, not just in Texas but elsewhere in any state you choose. I like how it breaks each state down into smaller areas and details the routes even more by clicking on them.

Ride safe......

Great motorcycle roads in the Hill Country of Texas

Hey, thanks for this! Definitely bookmarked it and really look forward to checking some of these routes out. It was 70 degrees and absolutely gorgeous today on December 3.

Back