free website stats program Texas Hill country pics | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Texas Hill country pics

Did you happen to get to go to Bandara? Its a cool little town Cowboy Capital of Texas they are very Biker friendly!

Did you happen to get to go to Bandara? Its a cool little town Cowboy Capital of Texas they are very Biker friendly!

couple of the guys just drove through on their way back to Houston. there is so much that we haven't seen we will be returning for again and again. i am working down in Cotulla so road back here through Utopia, it was a good ride until i got 30 min then the wind picked up.

im not real computer smart,window pops up saying something bout a pop-up blocker got 2 get my girlfriend to ck it out i guess i cant recieve private mess? Sorry bout that

im not real computer smart,window pops up saying something bout a pop-up blocker got 2 get my girlfriend to ck it out i guess i cant recieve private mess? Sorry bout that

you'll get it figured out it all takes a bit... just look at Jack and the camera story..(oops did i say that out loud, sorry Jack):D:D

Hey Lorne,
Looks like you had a great time it makes me want to go back there and stay a week this time, your right there's a lot to see. Glad you liked the Ranch I would defiantly stay there again, folks there are great. Keep us posted on your wife. Thanks for the pictures we need more if you got em.

Hey Lorne,
Looks like you had a great time it makes me want to go back there and stay a week this time, your right there's a lot to see. Glad you liked the Ranch I would defiantly stay there again, folks there are great. Keep us posted on your wife. Thanks for the pictures we need more if you got em.

Murk
thanks for all the info, it sure helped like i say it reminded me of where i grew up riding in southern B.C.

on the wife i thank you again, she is doing well. i get home on the 29th which is when she goes back to the doc, so we will have the health plan then. looks like a lot of the fault was the salty white cheese she loves

Murk
thanks for all the info, it sure helped like i say it reminded me of where i grew up riding in southern B.C.

on the wife i thank you again, she is doing well. i get home on the 29th which is when she goes back to the doc, so we will have the health plan then. looks like a lot of the fault was the salty white cheese she loves
Glad she is doing well hope that bike is waiting for you at home too. No problem on the info glad to be part of this HD Community.

Glad she is doing well hope that bike is waiting for you at home too. No problem on the info glad to be part of this HD Community.

thanks Murk
she still has her great sense of humor so that is number one

looks like a 96 heritage when i get home... hope it is still there

Back