free website stats program Texas Hill country pics | Harley Davidson Forums

Texas Hill country pics

lorne

well we just got back. 4 of up in Hill country for the weekend:D it was a great time and thanks for all the suggestions on where to stay. we booked into Koyote Ranch and rented a cabin, it was a great place to stay. the prices are reasonable and the nightly entertainment was good.

we did three of the rides up there "Twisted Sisters" "The Passes Loop" and "The Rivers Loop" all were great rides. i picked up a map at the Frio Motorcycle Shop which turned out was a great idea. the cost was 7$ but they are water resistant and tear proof and full of information. there is still alot that needs to be seen there. The area reminded me of home area in B.C. called the Okanogan we got some good pic but spent most of the time just riding. i will add more photos once i get the others downloaded.:D

I keep checking for the photos but i don't see them perhaps i am too far away or you have read Jacks guide to the perfect photo :p

Brian

and here are the pics (see i didn't forget)

Attachments

• DSCN0124.jpg
    DSCN0124.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCN0127.jpg
    DSCN0127.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCN0147.jpg
    DSCN0147.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCN0151.jpg
    DSCN0151.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCN0143.jpg
    DSCN0143.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 88
Nice photos completely different scenery from what i see from day to day

Brian

I keep checking for the photos but i don't see them perhaps i am too far away or you have read Jacks guide to the perfect photo :p

Brian

Jacks camera prowess will never die................

Bodeen

Hill Country is great aint it? Im so lucky for i live there,so I get ride it all the tyme,yea its been Hot here but who cares?

got a real slow connection so more will come later.

hope that is better than Jacks excuses when it comes to photos:D:D

Hill Country is great aint it? Im so lucky for i live there,so I get ride it all the tyme,yea its been Hot here but who cares?

just like the terrain that i grew up riding in... i just loved it brought back some nice riding memories.. i will be back for sure, you are lucky to live in such a riders paradise.:D

Back