free website stats program Texas hill country lodging? | Harley Davidson Forums

Texas hill country lodging?

flipper

Account Removed
I requested a week off in April and we will probably go to the hill country of Tx. Any suggestions on decent places to stay, preferably hotel/motel with restaurant in walking distance. I just read the article in the latest HOG issue. I think that guy stayed in Fredericksburg, but don't know where.
WAP.gif

When we were in Kerrville, Tx we stayed at the Inn of the hills. They have a resturant and swimming pool. We enjoyed our stay there also great riding around there.

We stayed at the Frontier Inn last year while riding the Fredericksburg area and would recommend it. The rooms have an area between the rooms that you can park multiple bikes in if the need to get out of the weather arises and seems quite safer with the bike parked right outside your door.

Nice folks, reasonably priced, clean and not far from some really good German restaurants and the downtown Fredericksburg area but it is at the end of the strip and easy access to some great riding in the area.

Their website gives some good info for the area as well.

Frontier Inn Motel and RV Park: Best Prices for Lodging in Fredericksburg, Texas

Been to the Hill Country many times and only once had a one night bad stay in in Boerne at a old motel. While in the Hill Country eat at the OST restaurant in Bandara. Have fun and watch for deer in late evening.

I rode the Hill Country last May and found a great place that was very biker friendly Koyote Ranch just outside of Medina. They have a Web Site. Have a great ride there is a lot to see in the area.

I used to have a deer lease in Doss, for a long time. Don't know if it is still open. If it is eat at the Hill Top cafe west of Fredreckis Burg. The owner then was a piano player for asleep at the wheel. Very good food.

I used to have a deer lease in Doss, for a long time. Don't know if it is still open. If it is eat at the Hill Top cafe west of Fredreckis Burg. The owner then was a piano player for asleep at the wheel. Very good food.

I LOVE Asleep at the Wheel!!!! We will check it out and make a point to stop in if at all possible. I am really getting fired up about this trip......

i was told of cheap houses you could rent there with BBQ and all if there is 4 or more sounded like a plan

Back