free website stats program Texas bound | Harley Davidson Forums

Texas bound

Redfish-Joe

Off to Texas for a week or so. Gonna visit my brother, some old friends, ride the hill country, have some BBQ, (NBBQTF) and make it back home in time to cut the grass next week.

Y'all be careful out there.

Off to Texas for a week or so. Gonna visit my brother, some old friends, ride the hill country, have some BBQ, (NBBQTF) and make it back home in time to cut the grass next week.

Tell us some GOOD stories like you have in the past.... WE'RE all Ears..

YOU stay safe and have a good trip..

signed....BUBBIE

i am south of San Antonio right now going back to Houston to pick up the bike if you come this way let me know

have a safe ride

You be safe and bring it back alive with some pics and a good story:s Hoping your bike runs good for you Lord knows you deserve it

Redfish make sure you make notes on the good BBQ spots. I heading out that way towards the end of summer. NBBQTFMC.

Redfish make sure you make notes on the good BBQ spots. I heading out that way towards the end of summer. NBBQTFMC.

Got one south of Austin called The Salt Lick we're gonna try.

i am south of San Antonio right now going back to Houston to pick up the bike if you come this way let me know

have a safe ride

Going thru Galveston west bound and Woodville back. Don't care much for driving in Houston unless I have to. :D

You be safe and bring it back alive with some pics and a good story:s Hoping your bike runs good for you Lord knows you deserve it

Thanks Jack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Joe

Hope you have a good time,, man I am jealous. Have a safe ride, looking forward to your stories.

Ha! got my son-in-law doing my yardwork.

gator

if you are going along HWY 59 try stopping at Prasek's Smokehouse. it is in El Campo, worth the stop of jerky, beef sticks etc. now i have to go open another package of jerky

Back