free website stats program Terminal Blocks | Harley Davidson Forums

Terminal Blocks

franka

I have way to many connections on my battery terminals. I've heard them referred to as terminal blocks, power blocks and Kuryakyn has one called a fused terminal. I need to condense wires from multiple LED's, heated gloves, trickle charger, USB port etc. Currently the underside of my seat and all the twisted together wires is a mess making it very difficult to remove the battery!
Looking for suggestions from riders who have used this product to clean up the wiring and get back to single connector on the positive and negative terminals.

A positive terminal block is a great way to eliminate too many wires at the battery.
Locate a spot behind the left side cover, where the fuse box is. You may be able to pull power from the cable connection to it from the battery.
You can go to NAPA and get 1. By doing the accesory power supply block, the battery cable will be able to remain clean and tight.

Are these additions causing undo strain on charging system?????
No, but now I'm adding yet another connection to the terminals, a Wolo Air Horn. Just to many wires going to the terminals and I'm concerned about losing a consistent positive connection, not to mention the unsightly mess of wires under the seat.

I have an 09 and I added the B wire you can buy and add. Some come with in installed. but it only allow special clips. I just changed mine out until i found the connection you can buy from Harley.

Less = more, keep your connections to a Minimum when ever you can
Like everything else in life JMO

Back