free website stats program temperature gauge cylinder head | Harley Davidson Forums

temperature gauge cylinder head

pipobroer

Hello,

i have a temperature gauge one my flhtc frome 1989 witch isnt working
i have looked for any temp sender on the cylinderhead but ther are onley two wires connected to the headbold
does annyone know hou this is working

sorry fore my bad language.

thanks,

the gauge text is: temp cyl head, it seems to be an original gauge and is mounted at the left side of the left speaker

the gauge text is: temp cyl head, it seems to be an original gauge and is mounted at the left side of the left speaker

Please post a picture of the gauge, and the location where the wires are on the engine. Do you have the HD Factory Service Manual for the '89 FLHTC? If not, suggest you get one.

TQ

i send you a foto soon, i have the service manual but there is no info about this gauge

---------- pipobroer edit/added post 108 minutes and 3 seconds later ----------

can you please react one more time bycose i got the following error when i want to place a foto
To be able to post links or images your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 4 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.

Last edited:
sorry stil the same error, if you go to the following link and just type the normal biginning of an internet link in front of it it might work

152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tempmeteryx3.jpg
my.php

the text in the meter is CYL HEAD TEMP the little red text at the bottom is Harley Davidson just like the oil pressiur and the vold meter

Last edited by a moderator:
You have 5 posts now, try again. Paste the URL web address in the post card image in the reply screen.

That link only takes me to the web page of image shack.

sorry stil the same error, if you go to the following link and just type the normal biginning of an internet link in front of it it might work

img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tempmeteryx3.jpg

the text in the meter is CYL HEAD TEMP the little red text at the bottom is Harley Davidson just like the oil pressiur and the vold meter

---------- pipobroer edit/added post 20 minutes and 35 seconds later ----------

it suposet to work the last time but here it is, tomorrow i try to take a better one
the bike is an original US bike

tempmeteryq0.jpg

positiegaugekg5.jpg

Last edited:
Back