free website stats program Tell us about your Toy Hauler | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tell us about your Toy Hauler

Just bought a 2010 Puma Unleashed 23 TFE for my custom Street glide. picking up in Michigan. My plans are once a moth to drive a far as I can in 6 to 8 hours, then tour the area on my Harley. Then use it for for Daytona, Sturgis, Myrtle Beach and all the other great ride ins. I will use alot of military RV camps, since I am retired, some have really great locations.

Jon
Retired USAF
Retired Foreign Service(DS)
2006 Custom Street Glide
1991 Porsche 911 C4
1961 Porsche 35B
1959 Austin Healey 'Bugeye'
1959 Hudson Pacemake

If you go to forestriverinc.com you will find that they manufacture many different toy haulers in steel frame and aluminum. In their UScargo division they build a lower cost toy hauler that looks like a cargo trailer from the outside. They also manufacture a nice luggage trailer to tow behind your bike.Anyone interested in any of these can pm me and I will get you the best price on them. Sorry about the self promotion .

Gotta jump in here for a sec.
We owned a 36' fifth by Forest River. Very nice unit. Quality. Yanked it
all over Tx. and the SW.

Ride safe

I am cuurently in the market for one. A couple of my riding buddies really rave about theirs. Both are Forrest River. One is 34' fifth wheel, the other a 25' bumper pull.

I'm leaning toward a 21' Monsoon. Made by these guys:

Your Online Affordable Toy Hauler Dealership

107_1457.jpg

A friend of mine used to have a Weekend Warrior Lite, it was all aluminum could sleep 4 (had two queen size on rails in back, and the couches opened up also), full bathroom and kitchen. Great storage space and it was set up to be very user friendly.

Just got back from 3 days at Watkins glen with Stree glide and Puma Unleased. Trailer was confortable and an easy tow with my 2007 F150. Just a note on tying and securing my Street Glide. I read everything I could find to determine best method tie the bike down. I installed one additional mounting ring, just above the wheel chock. then I tie down the front just providing enough compression through the crash bar and the frame below the neck. I tied down the rear from the rear pegs and pulling forward with two straps from the Hard saddle bags crash bar, once secured it never touches the sides of the chock, and is rock solid standing verticaly, and never moves during the trip.

have an 06 5th wheel Gearbox and love it,very small problems,nothing major,been to Thunder Beach in Panama City several times,North Carolina all around Ga...would buy another one

I have been looking at several toy haulers online and have not found one that shows two bikes in the rear only one. Does anyone know if this is doable? or examples?

I have a 2008 MP-299 Raptor Toy Hauler, 5th wheel. It measures about 33' long , the garage section is 8' X 10'. I carry my Ultra & Indian Scout together several times a year. Normally we just bring one bike (Ultra) but 2 fit easily. The wife an I just returned from a 10 day tour of the Texas Hill Country. Its the only way to travel since we love to camp & ride.

Back