free website stats program tell me what u think ?? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

tell me what u think ??

I'm 6' tall and weigh 215 lbs. and my 1200 is plenty. I'm a newbe too , and old. Everyone says bigger bike. Lay the puppy and try to get a bigger bike up again.

The secret to getting a big bike up is to plant your butt against the seat, grab under the bike where you can (avoid stuff that'll break and hot engine/exhaust parts...frame best bet) and push up with your legs.

I've watched 5" 2' 120 lb women pick up full dressers to demonstrate; it really works.

As for never letting the bike fall over...whatyagonnado when you park the bike (in the "bikes only" section of the lot no less) and some lifeform backs their car into it and takes off? Or the hot summer day when the sun really bakes and you come out to find the kickstand sank into the melting blacktop and your ride keeled over? Or some degenerate was trying to steal your scoot, or some bike hater decided to knock it over just because? Or when some selfish pig deliberately parks his van to block you into a space, and the only option is to ride or lift it up over a curb and you discover it ain't nearly as easy at it looks (I was really young then.) Yes, I've experienced all of the above; I love my HiWay bars!

If you ride a while, sooner or later your scoot will end up on it's side. If that has never happened to you, may I ask you buy me a lottery ticket 'cause you one lucky dog!

My first bike was a 1200C. My wife and I loved it (and still do.) It is great for short, slam it around the twisties kind of stuff. But, the best accessory we got for the sporty is the '09 FLHR. We spend almost all our time on that and it's sweet! We got it one year to the day after getting the sporty.

Back