free website stats program Techlusion | Harley Davidson Forums

Techlusion

mgault

I have a techlusion unit and everytime i type in their name it comes up with Dobeck under the search engine. I have a 2003 electraglide classic that i have a k@n air filter on with a set of true duels and I just changed my slip ons to vance and hines monster rounds with the fiber off the baffles. I spent the last three hours on many boards trying to find the settings as i havent had it hooked up for a while and with the new pipes i feel i could benifit from it again. I went to the website but they only lits things for gen 2 on up but i had the settings that pertain to all harley davidsons under 2007. I also have a stage one download. I have more popping then i used to and I think the engine is over heating also as it starts pinging on hot days. I am ready to hook it up again but i realized that my settings on the unit are completely different.

What i found was
2:30
3:30
3:30
4:00

I am gonna give them a try tomorrow and see if they are better or worse and maybe if this thread is still open you can help me, if you are indeed techlushion. ty

I have a techlusion unit and everytime i type in their name it comes up with Dobeck under the search engine.

One and the same. One of the Tech Guys will be along to recommend starting settings.

TQ

Back