free website stats program TBW leads | Harley Davidson Forums

TBW leads

demented_22

I am in the process of changing out my bars. I ran the TBW wires through my bars. My prob is I started this two weeks ago,(work has been busy) I can't seem to remember where the black plug with two wires plugs into. I have looked everywhere and can't find a match. Any help?
Also I need to change out my clutch cable. It's been a while since I changed a clutch cable, (95 evo, 03 sporty) do I need to pull the side cover or can I manage to get the cable out with the cover on? I remember removing the cover on the 95 evo, but thats many years ago lol.

thanks in advance!!!

if it hasn't been moved the tbw plug a black 6pin molex plug connector 204 should be located on the upper right side of inner fairing on the speaker bracket

if it hasn't been moved the tbw plug a black 6pin molex plug connector 204 should be located on the upper right side of inner fairing on the speaker bracket
not sure also if you are talking the plug closet to grip i believe that one is for heated grips

I will try to get a pic up later. Yes, when I removed the throttle pickup from the bars there was a green connector with six wires and a black connector with two wires, (white and black) and the guage was a thicker than the 6 throttle wires. I found the six wire plug but I have nothing for the two wire one which is routed with the six wire connector. Heated grips makes sense since I don't have them! Thanks for all the help, and I will try to get a pic up.

Back