free website stats program Taxes Paid with dyno sheet | Harley Davidson Forums

Taxes Paid with dyno sheet

xlcruser

Well it's finally done. The taxes are paid. So I thought I'd leave it up to you all to tell me what you think of the numbers. First here is what I did.

Set of Vance & Hines Double Barrel full Exhaust system.
Arlen Ness Big Sucker Air cleaner.
Direct Link Race Tuner
3 hrs in the Dyno Booth.
Was it worth it?

Sorry about the size of the pic. Click then enlarge.

Dyno Sheet.jpg

Any way to get a larger pic, can't read the numbers. Looks like it might dip down a little rich around 2800 causing a little dip in the torque and you can see it reflect on the hp also. What are the top numbers?

Any way to get a larger pic, can't read the numbers. Looks like it might dip down a little rich around 2800 causing a little dip in the torque and you can see it reflect on the hp also. What are the top numbers?

57.38 hp 64.13 tq before

76.59 hp 75.74 tq after

Thanks xlcruser, good numbers, the hp is great for a stage one, might of expected a little more torque but they have a nice balance.

XL,
How do you like those pipes? :p I really like my SE Double Barrels. They have a nice rumble to them, but not too loud if you ask me.
Randall

XL,
How do you like those pipes? :p I really like my SE Double Barrels. They have a nice rumble to them, but not too loud if you ask me.
Randall

I love um. What a great sound, great performance and they look gooood on the sporty. I'm glad I spent a bit more and got them.

Thanks xlcruser, good numbers, the hp is great for a stage one, might of expected a little more torque but they have a nice balance.

I agree with you on the torque, however the way it's set up it feels like it wants pull right out from under me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back