free website stats program Tax Refund Spending | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tax Refund Spending

refund? REFUND??????:cry:cry:cry

Ouch...I feel your pain, I for one am expecting to pay...alot...:newsmile055:

Oh yeah, being the optimist...I got my bike the end of August...and had the opportunity to be a part of the HD family and the best site after riding on the WEB...YAY!!! :cheers

I have to stockpile all the cash I can!! Unemployment is just BARELY enough to cover bills. I really hope the economy turns around soon!!

I will be Paying off My Truck Loan with My Refund Money and besides I just Sold the Sportster so that Helps also. The Bikes have enough for now. :D

2009 Road Glide - Red Sunglo
1999 Lowrider - Vivid Black

I paid my hunting club dues and then my wife decided that I need to put up new trim in the house and repaint some of the bedrooms.

Refund? Now could someone tell me what that means! :D
Ulgy John
Ditto! I don't even want to know what we will have to pay this year....:( I just let hubby take care of all of that. :s He is much better at it than me....:eam

straight into the bank. the business im in is slow so no overtime and my wife has a semester and a half of school left before things really can get back to normal. so i have a chunk in the bank for those long weekends of riding and fishing that will be coming up.

Back