free website stats program tattill | Harley Davidson Forums

tattill

tattill

Ride 1997 1200c HD Sportster been riding since 14 mostley dirt bikes I'm older now just like to cruise mostly short runs....but love to ride, married going on 25 years wife loves to pack be hide....

Welcome aboard from Canada. If you post your question in the Sportster section you'll get your answers, not everybody reads the new member section.

Welcome to the best site on the net for Harley questions and concerns. You will also find sister/brotherhood like never before. These people in here are true and loyal Harley fanatics and enthusiasts. If you have a question or concern, fire it away and an answer will follow shortly. You will save yourself large amounts of money by using this site to your advantage. This site also operates off donations/contributions as well. I have been a member a few weeks and have saved hundreds of dollars so far and feel it necessary to send in a donation/contribution. So enjoy your time here. A warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!!:ws

Thanks ya'll for the warm welcome I'm here in northern Kentucky....have a question...Love packing the wife behind me but te problem is pillion is to small for her comfort..I have been looking at the pillow-look touring seat with front 12" & pillion 11.5" which sure would be fine then been reading alot on the mustang regal duke seat except that the pillion is not large enough for my wife...looking for any suggestions on good comfy seats with a 12" front at least a 11.5 or bigger pillion should I go solo seat with seperate pillion or for the price is the pillow-look touring seat comfy enough....Thanks to all....Tattill

Back