free website stats program Tank Removal Dyna | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tank Removal Dyna

Good video. I have empty 1.75 Whisky, Rum, Gin and Vodka bottles, but not Tequilla. I guess I'll have to get one and suffer through the emptying process. I'm telling the wife R.W.B. made me buy it. :bigsmiley24:

You could always empty it down a drain then you will not have to suffer the sore head and bad stomach although seeing it disappear may make you suffer and once you have done with that you can have a drip free tank removal

Brian

Very nicely done RWB, wish I had that when I lifted my tank for the turn signal relocation.

Much appreciate you putting the time into this, I know creating a video, splicing it and stuff can take some definite computer time.

Good video. I have empty 1.75 Whisky, Rum, Gin and Vodka bottles, but not Tequilla. I guess I'll have to get one and suffer through the emptying process. I'm telling the wife R.W.B. made me buy it. :bigsmiley24:

Yea Breeze my wife buys the expensive 100 percent agave stuff, but she don't drink that much so it lasts a long time (unless my son in law is visiting). Me, I generally go thru a 1.75 liter of my cheap $21, 1.75 liter bottle every 3 weeks. Hey that ain't too bad now. Mine says Agave on the label, but I doubt it's more than 10 percent agave mostly just clear grain alcohol I imagine. Taste fine to me though. Makes for good pain and stress management.

You could always empty it down a drain then you will not have to suffer the sore head and bad stomach although seeing it disappear may make you suffer and once you have done with that you can have a drip free tank removal Brian

Now Brian you know you like a wee bit of the alcohol every now and again. If you do it right there ain't no sore head etc. Course I have seen some folks would get rid of the whole bottle in one night, yep that would be a wee bit of a sore head in the mornin on ya.

You could always empty it down a drain.
Brian

I can't believe that a Scotsman can even say/type that! :lolrolling
I've always said that waking up with a hangover, means I can look forward to feeling better. :cheers

Last edited:
Now Brian you know you like a wee bit of the alcohol every now and again. If you do it right there ain't no sore head etc. Course I have seen some folks would get rid of the whole bottle in one night, yep that would be a wee bit of a sore head in the mornin on ya.

I can't believe that a Scotsman can even say/type that! :lolrolling
I've always said that waking up with a hangover, means I can look forward to feeling better. :cheers

Sorry guys but although i do like a beer i have not drank any hard alcohol since i was a youngster as i did not like the hangover
however i can drink the right beer till i fall down and be fine in the morning i think there are about 5 bottles of whisky on display in the house and they have all been there for over 10 years and the seals are all still intact

Brian

Sorry guys but although i do like a beer i have not drank any hard alcohol since i was a youngster as i did not like the hangover
however i can drink the right beer till i fall down and be fine in the morning i think there are about 5 bottles of whisky on display in the house and they have all been there for over 10 years and the seals are all still intact. Brian

Old Ted Kennedy made his fortune running Scotch Whiskey to the states prior to WWII. Scotch Whiskey put his son in the White House. It is the smoothest of all whiskeys I have tried and is the only one I can stand to drink straight up. Alias it is too expensive for my wallet though.

Brian do you let visitors sample your displays ? I might be planning a trip to Scotland someday :cheers

The display ones are all special bottles so i think grumpy would get a wee bit grumpy if one of them got drunk but if i had a whisky drinker visiting i would just buy a bottle of grouse to have at hand as it is a nice one to drink neat
however most of the glens are fairly close by with glen grant being nearest so there is the opportunity to drink it at its place of creation

Brian

The display ones are all special bottles so i think grumpy would get a wee bit grumpy if one of them got drunk but if i had a whisky drinker visiting i would just buy a bottle of grouse to have at hand as it is a nice one to drink neat
however most of the glens are fairly close by with glen grant being nearest so there is the opportunity to drink it at its place of creation. Brian

Don't worry Brian I can't afford a plane ticket, I just said that so I could read a reply that only you could write. :lolrolling

Over here a 'glen' is a like a meadow or little area in the woods. I take it they are stores over there. I often kid my wife that she has a display cup of coffee since many times she pours it but never drinks it. Now that 'Grouse' seems like I've seen some of that on the shelf over here, but never tried any of it.

if plane ticket money ever appears you would be welcome here we have a wee bit of spare space
had to go out for a wee while to wifes boss birthday party on the way home stopped for a wee one at our local they have 18 varieties of scotch whisky

Brian

Back