free website stats program Talk about bad timing | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Talk about bad timing

I wish you well with your recovery, you will be back on the bike before you know it. I am sure some of us here can come by and help you break in the New Bike! :D

Thats funny you should say that, I've already had a few buddies stop buy to wishme well and offer the same thing. My exact words were...you can take my dog, wife and kids..just leave the bike alone! In case my wife reads this thread..just kidding about the dog.

Gell well soon, you'll have plenty of good times ahead to enjoy. Keep searching the web for those goodies you want to add to the new baby! Hope your buddies bring you by some good mag's to read. Best Tom

There never seems to be anything other than 'bad timing'... Your good times are not that far off though so hang in there and heal completely, then get out and enjoy your bike. Good luck & ride safe...

Kman, timing is not necessarily something to be taken badly...just gives you more time to mend fully so you can enjoy even better times. Be patient, maybe get your other plans in order, and maybe pick out a few things to make the bike "rider ready" when you are! :D

Hey Guys,

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. I am starting to feel a bit better now that I made it down to the garage to look at the bike and tinker a little. Cheers all.

Back