free website stats program Talk about bad timing | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Talk about bad timing

get well man. you need some healthy feet to hold up that new ride, good investment of time. best to you.

I know what you're dealing with. I haven't been able to ride for the past 7 weeks. I'm having knee surgery on the 20th of October ( earliest they could get me in ) and will be laid up for quite a while after that. Good luck, and hope you're not laid up too long.

Good luck on the knee surgery too, been there done that....

Speedy full recovery is what I wish for you.
Hopefully, you'll be on it again,
smiling from ear to ear,eh.
Scarlet

Best of luck with the surgery and a speedy recovery. At least you can plan out your modifications and maybe hobble through a few installations.

Boy, I can relate to that. I bought my bike as a Christmas present for myself one week before Christmas. Up here in Michigan we have this thing called winter. On Christmas eve I was out in the woods with my dog and I slipped on some ice and hurt my sholder. Turned out that I tore the muscels completly off my shoulder and they popped up in my neck like rubber bands. Surgery and recovery was 9 months and I was drooling every day. I spent the time polishing and buying chrome. I hope you heal well, there will be plenty of time to enjoy your ride later!

I wish you well with your recovery, you will be back on the bike before you know it. I am sure some of us here can come by and help you break in the New Bike! :D

Back