free website stats program Talk about bad timing | Harley Davidson Forums

Talk about bad timing

kman

I finally decided it was time to get into a bagger and traded in my FXDWG for an 09 UC. Two days before the check was signed I got a call from the doctors office, it seems there was an opening from the foot surgeons list I had been waiting for (almost 1.5 years on the list). I was scheduled for surgery on the 16th of Sept, I was picking up my new ride on the 11th, just enough time to get a taste. Loved the new ride and am now sitting in bed looking at the celing, checking sites for new parts and listening to all of the bikes rip around. Just to rub it in, we usually get alot of rain where i;m from, not this year, we have broken almost every record dating back to the turn of the century. All my buddies have been coming by daily to see me or maybe just get a good laugh when rolling away with their pipes screaming.

I finally decided it was time to get into a bagger and traded in my FXDWG for an 09 UC. Two days before the check was signed I got a call from the doctors office, it seems there was an opening from the foot surgeons list I had been waiting for (almost 1.5 years on the list). I was scheduled for surgery on the 16th of Sept, I was picking up my new ride on the 11th, just enough time to get a taste. Loved the new ride and am now sitting in bed looking at the celing, checking sites for new parts and listening to all of the bikes rip around. Just to rub it in, we usually get alot of rain where i;m from, not this year, we have broken almost every record dating back to the turn of the century. All my buddies have been coming by daily to see me or maybe just get a good laugh when rolling away with their pipes screaming.

kman,
Two things; first- hope you mend well and fast! The second is while you are sitting in the sack, keep track of those who are rubbing it in.
Remember what goes around, comes around!

:naughty

Get well soon Kman. It might not make you feel any better but since I got my latest bike in June it's done nothing but rain here in Virginia.

Sorry you're down Kman.....but you'll be back in the saddle soon, I'm shure. Let the foot get healed up real good then enjoy the new ride!!!

Heal fast. In the meantime, figure out what you want to do to the bike to make all those guys turn green with envy. If you're really a nice guy, you can pity them when it's their turn to heal.

I know what you're dealing with. I haven't been able to ride for the past 7 weeks. I'm having knee surgery on the 20th of October ( earliest they could get me in ) and will be laid up for quite a while after that. Good luck, and hope you're not laid up too long.

Back