free website stats program Taking the H-D to 12,000ft - Video/Images | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Taking the H-D to 12,000ft - Video/Images

Love this ride and your documentation of it. For the joy of the members, ride Independance Pass to the south and show that to everyone. It is 12,095 feet and has a real switchback road on the way up from the east side. Keep em coming.

Jake... I'm in the home stretch of writing a book on motorcycling Colorado. Manuscript is due to the publisher in two weeks. Exhaustive thing with over 250 roads/rides, vids, 1000 images, etc. Independence Pass is certainly covered. Perhaps will post some of the content. Here's one of the Independence Pass images...

previndependence.jpg

Jake... I'm in the home stretch of writing a book on motorcycling Colorado. Manuscript is due to the publisher in two weeks. Exhaustive thing with over 250 roads/rides, vids, 1000 images, etc. Independence Pass is certainly covered. Perhaps will post some of the content. Here's one of the Independence Pass images...

previndependence.jpg

That's a good ideia:newsmile011:

sfarson,
I would also be interested in your book. Us Arizona riders love to come to Colorado. Feel free to PM me when you have it available.

Back