free website stats program Taking the H-D to 12,000ft - Video/Images | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Taking the H-D to 12,000ft - Video/Images

That was a great video. Your bike sounds sweet. Fortunately for me, I live Colorado also. I think I'm going to do that ride next weekend----Weather permitting. Thanks for sharing.

Great video. I found myself leaning in the curves.The wife and I are are going to take a trip to Arizonia next year via Colorado. I have family that live in Dove creek and that is going to be our rest stop for a couple of days.

You know, I ride everyday unless the roads are treacherous, here in the Northern Virginia area and this morning (Sunday) on the way to work, I thought about filming one o fmy rides so everyone could see how beautiful the leaaves look this time of year. Your video, hands down, is just perfect. I'm sitting here in my cubicle at the office farm and watching your video made me forget I was here. I cant wait to leave for the day and hop on the bike and just ride!!!

Thanks for the awesome video and the link fo rthe helmet cam stuff.

Later,
2002SilverSurfer

Silversurfer... Thanks for the kind thoughts, and also the excuse to watch the vid and go on the ride again!

Good riding,

Steve

Great pictures. I was there in January 89, have a picture my daughter and me at the Loveland Pass sign. No bikes on the road that day. I'd love to go back in the summer someday.

Great pics and video. Would love to make that ride. Just what I needed as I sit here looking out at the snow knowing I can't ride for another 3 or 4 months.

Back