free website stats program Taking Chance | Harley Davidson Forums

Taking Chance

I felt that it was a great story. I liked the respect that they gave all the fallen soldiers.I must admit that it did bring a tear to my eyes and brought out memories that have been buried for along time.

i thought it was a great movie. i'm not in the military, but my brother in law is in the marines and did 3 tours in iraq. my girlfriends brother is also a marine and is about to leave for his third tour in march. so it definitley makes you appreciate all of our armed forces past and present.

I just saw it last night. It was an awesome movie. Tears.....yes! Now, I'm a bit on the "not so smart" side of life. Do they really go to that extent? Army, Navy etc.. also? Hey, just thought I'd ask. I've never been in the military even though I've lead two groups to the wall.
Ugly John

I saw Taking Chance last week. With a son in the Air Force, it really hit home. Tearjerker for sure...very solemn. I'm not a big Kevin Bacon fan, but I thought he did a great job in this movie. I googled "Taking Chance" and found a bunch of good info...was able to read the entire journal kept by the Lt. Col. who accompanied Chance Phelps home. My thoughts and prayers to all Servicemen and Women, past and present. God Bless You...

Finally got to see the Movie tonight. Man it was Awesome.. I wish everyone would show that much respect for the Service Men and Women. Thank you All.

Tonight. Very moving. Not a Bacon fan especially his early years. But as he has gotten older, his roles and his performance have gotten MUCH better. This was well done.

TQ

Back