free website stats program taking a day off for the wife! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

taking a day off for the wife!

No I'm from Haverhill MA......Kelly HD is my home dealership.....may swing in there during the ride tomorrow!

Careful with those trips to "--drop by the H-D Dealer, they can get rather costly...":newsmile093:

But sharing the joy of H-D riding is really the stuff dreams are made...:bigsmiley11:

Last edited:
Careful with those trips to "--drop by the H-D Dealer, they can get rather costly...":newsmile093:

The only thing lately, some of guys have gone to the dealer with the Misses and ended up coming home with a new bike. Now that would not be bad way to start the riding season.

Careful with those trips to "--drop by the H-D Dealer, they can get rather costly..."
You got that right. A friend of mine at work refers to HD Dealers as "The Hundred Dollar Store". I guess every time he goes in there he spends at least a hundred bucks!

Careful with those trips to "--drop by the H-D Dealer, they can get rather costly..."
You got that right. A friend of mine at work refers to HD Dealers as "The Hundred Dollar Store". I guess every time he goes in there he spends at least a hundred bucks!
Yeah I'm good for the season! The bike I have is my first and is a pleasure to own......I'll keep it for a couple more years! Yeah right......that's what I tell myself now!!!!:small3d031:

That sounds like pretty nice weather up north this time of year, enjoy your ride and time together!

Got some "use or lose" leave built up with uncle sam so I'm taking tomorrow off to take the wife for her first ride of the season!!!! Supposed to be low 50's here in Mass tomorrow! Can't wait!

Hope you and the better half have a great ride today.

A little envious of that weather but hopefully the decent temps get here soon. It'll be around 33F today up here. Not that it makes much difference since I'm stuck at work and my wife's in China 'til the end of the week anyway.

Rainy and chilly here in western North Carolina today. I hope it's nicer where you are. Have a great first ride of the season!
Ishmael

OMG what a day! got the wife out for 3 hours today.....hit a diner for lunch and just cruised the back roads! AWESOME!

Back