free website stats program Taking a break from HD talking | Harley Davidson Forums

Taking a break from HD talking

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleypr

Account Removed
I love this forum but can't get any answers to questions about why posts are deleted. I posted twice on a sale by Leatherworks and both were deleted. This was a great sale that I thought others could benefit from. I purchased several items from them and have been very happy.Every day I read posts about some sale by some vendor. What is the difference? I have gone through the channels and sent a message to "Speed" and no response. I have sent PM's to moderators and no response. I must be doing something wrong but I can't get anyone to let me know what it is. I thought this forum was about friendship and all that stuff. I like learning all I can about my Harley but since I can't get anyone to answer a simple question I am putting myself on the sideline until I get some type of reasonable answer.

Just curious, but if you are going to the sideline, how will you know if someone answers? This is a good site to learn lots about your scooter from, don't punish yourself by isolating yourelf. If you do, your only punishing yourself. Stick around.:s

You've been responded to i can read both Pm's from you and glider if ya don't like the answer don't try to get it changed on the open forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back