free website stats program Take your Harley along on the back of your fifth Wheel | Harley Davidson Forums

Take your Harley along on the back of your fifth Wheel

sjlnys

I have been exploring different methods of attaching my Road Glide to the back of my 33' 5th wheel trailer for extended traveling throughout the southern part of the country during the winter.
I've looked at Swivel wheel trailers, Overbilt Mechanical Lift, Hydralifts, etc. Have not found any good definitive information yet. A lot of generalization, etc. Would like some real life experience input from someone who has tried and successfully moved a full dressed tourer on the back of a fifth wheel that is in my size range.

I have been exploring different methods of attaching my Road Glide to the back of my 33' 5th wheel trailer for extended traveling throughout the southern part of the country during the winter.
I've looked at Swivel wheel trailers, Overbilt Mechanical Lift, Hydralifts, etc. Have not found any good definitive information yet. A lot of generalization, etc. Would like some real life experience input from someone who has tried and successfully moved a full dressed tourer on the back of a fifth wheel that is in my size range.

I think Kemo is one person who may have some info here as he snow birds from Canada:)

There is a post on here that has pictures of a two wheeled swivel trailer with a double hitch for the back of a trailer or pickup. I have looked and don't seem to be able to dig it up. It seems that retired Jake had one.

Back