free website stats program Take the back roads!!!!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Take the back roads!!!!!!

I will make it there too! The Rockies are on my bucket list of motorcycle riding also. We were planning on heading west this summer. Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Black Hills, Yellowstone, ya know all the places you need to go! However work has been a little slow! I think were going to wait another year and hit it next summer. I am really excited to do this ride. Many have told me the ride is boring from Ohio to the west. For the first time ever I'm planning on trailering the bikes out. We are going to rent a home in a central area and spend most of the time seeing whats in that area. I can leave the truck and trailer at the house. The other few days we will hotel it so we can reach a little further out and not have to worry about getting back. If we trailer the bikes we can switch drivers and motor right out, don't have to worry about stopping. Whether it happens or not we will see! But it is in the works!

Back