free website stats program Tail Dragger Fender Extension/Stoplight Install | Harley Davidson Forums

Tail Dragger Fender Extension/Stoplight Install

Bud White

Retired Moderators
Picked on up for my RKC as i have the leather bags i didnt want to use the SG/RG style which would leave holes for the fender time open in the fender ..and you have to have certain ones to clear the saddlebag rails and if i want to use the fillers later again they are different from the others for the Leather bags.

So here we Go

Let me say that if you can wait till you change the tire DO IT THEN..

100_1271.jpg

100_1272.jpg

100_1273.jpg

100_1274.jpg

100_1275.jpg

No putting the light into the housing is a pain .. it dont just drop in .. it cocks and snaps in place. the box is big enough why didnt it come all ready put together..

100_1276.jpg

100_1278.jpg

No another complaint .. you use a bar with 2 studs on it to attach to fender and your working around the fender brace why didnt they just make it so the studs pointed out and make the badge stick out a little farther

This is why ya wanna do it with tire off but if you dont want to wait make sure ya got these and are willing to lay on ground for while

100_1295.jpg

100_1284.jpg

there is a empty socket in the tail light housing to plug it right in

100_1288.jpg

100_1289.jpg

100_1292.jpg

100_1296.jpg

About hour to hour and half over all some weird flexing trying to get the nuts and washers on the bracket that holds it to fender was a trip and the hardest part ..

Back