free website stats program T-Boned a car this past Tues :(... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

T-Boned a car this past Tues :(...

Truly glad to hear your came through as well as you did. Kind of you to take the time for this outstanding write up. Many can relate all too well. Thanks for sharing and offering opportunity to reflect on our own behaviors. I wish you well and continued enjoyment of your ride.

Thanx for the post Baggh and I'm glad you're ok.

I'm guilty of the same thing, being impatient. Next time I'm behind a slow cage I'll
think about your post and I'll be a lil smarter and lil more patient.

ride safe

Baggh glad you are ok and doing well. I find that when I'm on the road I don't worry about slow cars in front of me I just ride on and enjoy the ridding. Hope you get your bike back soon and mark it down as a lesson learned.

Baggh,
I'm sorry to hear about your accident but very glad you and your bike will come through it okay. Thanks for the lesson in patients. Hopefully, the many of us can learn from your experience.

Thanks again for taking the time to write your experience down in such a way, that we can practically visualize the events unfold.

CatWoman

Happy you are doing good!

I must say that I "enjoyed" reading your take on things and the description of what went through you mind at the time.

The patience thing is noted.. I'll try remembering your story the next time I am 99% sure about a situation.

Take care,
Kris

Bagg,
im kinda amazed reading about your wreck, glad you made it with so little damage to your bod tho.
what amazes me is that to me the best, and nearly the only, good thing about buells is thier brakes. i had an ulysess and good lord the brakes on that thing!!
wonderful, cant say enough about them. ALL bikes should have as good a system, even if it looks ugly.
So, the question.
how much of your salvation is really due to the brakes on your bike?
Would you have faired as well on another bike?
One of the greatest rushes of riding is anticipating whats going to happen and being prepared for it. glad youre still with us.

Thankfully you are ok and lessons learned the hard way can sometimes be the best way to learn. Well written post and I appreciate you sharing your story as we can all learn something from this.

Back