free website stats program Synergyn Syngear 2 gear lube | Harley Davidson Forums

Synergyn Syngear 2 gear lube

Brutal FXDX

Anyone here ever use or hear of Synergyn Syngear 2 gear lube. Ive been using it for the past year. I started putting it in the tranny of my dx at 50k miles. Makes it shift smother than ever, and made it feel new again.

Welcome to Adobe GoLive 4

Anyone here ever use or hear of Synergyn Syngear 2 gear lube. Ive been using it for the past year. I started putting it in the tranny of my dx at 50k miles. Makes it shift smother than ever, and made it feel new again.

Welcome to Adobe GoLive 4

Looked at the info available on the link you provided and then investigated a bit further. Please be aware that the AGMA rating (GL-6) has nothing to do with the API classification scheme for the base stocks used to make a particular lubricant. API has a five classification scheme.

This lubricant seems to be a BLEND of base oils and additives and therefore may be a Group III lubricant. A FULL synthetic lubricant formulated from PAO base stock would be a Group IV lubricant. So be careful with the term "Synthetic" on any label. It is allowed to be used even if the lubricant is not a Group IV lubricant.

TQ

Back