free website stats program Syn 3 Motorcycle Lubricant | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Syn 3 Motorcycle Lubricant

Well, they way I see it is there are a few reputable synthetic oils out there, I am sure people will argue which one is better, but after reading that, I think a switch is coming my way. One thing that noone can argue is that they are all better than Syn3!

Thanks everyone for the input. After i had posted I found that this has already been a topic of much discussion. I am new to the site but find that this is a great place to spend and evening just learn from what others have found out the hard way. Thanks again.

Cooking oil is better than SYN3
WAP.gif

Im going to empty and clean deep fat fryer in the morning if you want the old stuff you can have it :newsmile100::newsmile100:

Brian

There is a place in Aberdeen that will supply the old oil for running in a diesel engine but im too far away for regular supplies and at the moment im going through 50 0r 60 L per week but some of that is down to all the closed roads and round a bout routes to get anywhere (bridges washed out on 2 nov storm)

Brian

Probably a dumb question but got a used bike from a guy has a year left on factory warranty, goin to do full oil change as the bike is due its 1K service goin to go with amsoil 20/50 in engine and primary and spectro in tranny, but will this void warranty thanx all, also what do u think about the oils selection

Back