free website stats program Switchback | Harley Davidson Forums

Switchback

cmrbuts

Was wondering any one done any mods to 2012 Switchback? And if so what.
So far the only thing I have done to mine is a removable back rest and not happy with that it rattles to beat the band. Been checking out exhaust and tuners, not much out there for exhaust yet. Looks like some good tuners though have not made a choice yet. Lookin for some feed back .

I wrapped my backrest in a towel....laid it on the ground and gave it a couple of good tugs. Expanding it stops the rattle. As far as pipes go, they are just now hitting the market, you might wanna google em and see what comes up. I put a SE Slipon on mine.
Good Luck!

If you do enough searching on other forums, there are a coupe of guys that have done everything fro installing a batwing from an old touring bike, installing a tour pack, aux lighting, heck you name it and it is has in some fashion been done. Hope that helps. As far as pipes you might want to look into Bassani, D&D, and Vance and Hines. The reason I ring up these three is Bassani and V&H have full systems and the latter of the two just released a full 2-2 system that when installed gives the bike a look like the RK. Bassani's system is the way I am going since they have a better quality set of pipes and also from what I have been told have a better warranty on the pipes that D&D and V&H do not.

=================================================

If you do enough searching on other forums, there are all kinds of mods that others have made to the switchback. As far as pipes look at the new stuff that was released fro both Bassani and Vance and Hines

Last edited by a moderator:
Back