free website stats program Suspension Question? I think... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Suspension Question? I think...

They are adjustable with just the shocks themselves without the extra bolts. Hard to tell which he has from here.:s

very true i didnt know how much adjustablilty was built into the stock bolts/shocks

Thanks everyone for your help. I will see if the dealer can adjust the shocks back to normal tomorrow when I get my 15k service done. I knew the bike shouldnt ride that rough. Thanks again guys.

What I meant was the bike standing straight up?

Yes it was straight up. 3.75"

Last edited by a moderator:
for sure lowered then i was gonna say leaning over on stand the one side would be real high

Well guys , the dealers says I have the lowered shocks on it. So now I need to get me some stock shocks so it will be a more smoother ride. Are they hard to put on or should a dealer do it?

The rears are a bit of work if you never did it before and you need a lift but the lift is right below the shocks. Best done with a table lift that drops out in the center.

I would let the dealer do it for you.

The rears are a bit of work if you never did it before and you need a lift but the lift is right below the shocks. Best done with a table lift that drops out in the center.

I would let the dealer do it for you.

How come my shocks looks just like the stock shocks, whats the difference?

How come my shocks looks just like the stock shocks, whats the difference?

If they were changed, it's the length, If they weren't it's just the adjustment. The adjustment at the shock is half the adjustment at the axle. I think I have that right.:D

Back