free website stats program surprize | Harley Davidson Forums

surprize

cool breeze

recently posted thread another unhappy customer, well got bike back all is good installed oil temp gauge indash works great with cooler 500 miles no leaks got my instore credit the wife loved that, then yesterday u.p.s. shows up with package from H.D. customer service just about every cleaning agent they sell thaaanks H.D. :worthy

Good deal! Did they include Pledge? :) Glad it worked out and the extra goodies from HD was a nice surprise!

Ride safe and enjoy.

WOW! That seems to have worked out great for you!
Maybe HD and others have seen the light and realize customer service is important, especially in these times.

Glad it worked out for ya

I can't speak for every dealership but I have stopped at the two closest to me and both have gone out of their way to make me feel at home. Gainesville, Fl. Harley has always gone the extra mile to make sure I get what I ask for, and every once in a while throw in something extra. It would be nice if all businesses were customer oriented.

I can't speak for every dealership but I have stopped at the two closest to me and both have gone out of their way to make me feel at home. Gainesville, Fl. Harley has always gone the extra mile to make sure I get what I ask for, and every once in a while throw in something extra. It would be nice if all businesses were customer oriented.

#1 on that Don, been there great people:s

Is that not great customer satisfaction? Glad they got you taken care of. So this is proof that Harley is concerned about customers satisfaction is important.

Back