free website stats program supertrapp true duals for 09 touring | Harley Davidson Forums

supertrapp true duals for 09 touring

bah rk

hello, anyone installed the supertrapp true duals for 09 touring on his bike?? am thinking of trying them but not sure because they are new and couldn't find any reviews about them, i was thinking of the V&H power duals, not sure what to go with, any advice???

I run the SuperTrapp true duals on my '09 Ultra and I really like them. I've always ran SuperTrapp's on my HD's and have always been happy with their performance, look and longevity. Great choice IMO.

I never noticed any loss in performance; however, I didn't dyno the bike either. The true duals really opened up the left-side pipe, it is equally loud as the right side now (it wasn't before). I like the pipes, they perform well, look good (IMO) and most of all, not many people have them. I get asked all the time, "what pipes are those"? I like that.....nothing against the popular pipes but there are other nice choices out there that are not as common.

Back