free website stats program Supertrapp slip ons for Ultra Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

Supertrapp slip ons for Ultra Classic

oldgeezer

I saw some of these and loved the way they sounded. Just wanting to know some of you guys experience with the quality of this product. Good chrome, long lasting, ect. Thank you.:wall

I bought a set of the SE supertrapp slipons and returned them. I didn't care for the sound of the mufflers at all. Once around the block and they came back off and were returned.
The sound was similar IMO to a 60's car with glass packs and a fuzzy mirror muff on it.:D
Not a flattering sound at all for my bike.

Luckily I was given a full refund after explaining this to the seller.

Last edited:
Thank you, this is the kind of stuff I want to hear. I already have one set of slip ons that I do not like. The last thing I need is another. Is this the same as the old style S.E.???

If I'm not mistaken, supertrapp did build the older SE mufflers but DO NOT confuse the SE mufflers from supertrapp of today with those. Different entirely.

Why not post the mufflers you have in the Buy/sell section.

I agree with you there Rich.
It depends on who you deal with as to the final results you get. The place where I bought from sold them on ebay for their cost as a demo set of mufflers and broke even and in return kept me a as a customer. THAT'S good business IMO.

Returning a set of mufflers usually doesn't turn out like this.

the guy that had them on his 09 had the baffles in, but he had removed the packing. They sounded so good IMO

I don't know if they work like everyone is paid to say so says....

lol that is probably right

Last edited by a moderator:
The ones I am interested in are "Kerker" slip ons. Supertrapp bought this company in the 1990's. They have released their true duals for the 09

Back