free website stats program Superchips Vigilante | Harley Davidson Forums

Superchips Vigilante

Grillfish

Was walking around Destination Daytona on Friday and did a survey for Superchips. They are getting into HD EFI tuning and the product should be ready by February.

Welcome to Superchips.com

After talking to the reps, they asked if they could use my bike to get some base info. Since I live so close to their shop, 15 minutes away, they said to give them a call and come by one day. I have the TFI and I love how my bike runs, but I think they are trying to get some base readings and not install the product on my bike (need to clarify that with them)

It sounds like the TTS Mastertune, but they informed me that the product does not marry to a VIN so you can go back to stock and put it on another bike.

Ride safe and have fun.

I'll keep you posted on what I find out and how the meeting goes.

PS: You can take a survey from the link above and you might win some HD gift cards!!

This I have to see. I have personally tried 2 of their products and was totally dissatisfied with both of them. Their warranty and "money back guarantee" is not worth the paper it is written on.

Sorry to be so strong about it, but they were all talk and no action when it came to performance. Price vs performance was Very low. They have incredible gains on 1 test sample and boast about it every chance they get. Helpful and friendly until you own the product.

On HD products they are going to have some Strong competition in the field they are in (SEST, Zippers, Power Commander, TFI,,,etc). Lets see how they do.

can it rid the decel pop and browning (lean) stains on your pipes?

Any tuner should redmonde, if you know what your doin. Sounds like you've got some issues with your bike?? Once pipes are discolored you cant really rid them of stains. Not by tuning anyway.

can it rid the decel pop and browning (lean) stains on your pipes?

In my opinion, No. It will never happen. They proved to me exactly how much they really know about engine code and software from past experience.

Am I upset about it? You bet I am. I invite them to defend their products to me. Especially their Cortex 1950 (Mustang GT) which was almost $400 of useless nothing.

With so many GOOD products to choose from, don't waste your time.

In my opinion, No. It will never happen. They proved to me exactly how much they really know about engine code and software from past experience.

Am I upset about it? You bet I am. I invite them to defend their products to me. Especially their Cortex 1950 (Mustang GT) which was almost $400 of useless nothing.

With so many GOOD products to choose from, don't waste your time.

Get emm HOOP!!

I never followed up with SuperChips and as others know, went with SEPST.

Be interesting if SP will be at Bike Week with the release of this new tuner for them. Last October, they were up at Destination Daytona trying to gather base info on bikes (i.e. pipes, AC, etc..).

Back