free website stats program Super Tuner Or Race Tuner ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Super Tuner Or Race Tuner ?

hogrotten

Witch is better or are they both the same? And will I be able to adjust the AFR to anything richer than 14:1 ? Bike is an 08 flhx with V&H slip ons and a ness big sucker.Currently running a cobra fuel tuner but would lke more tuneability.:D

They are virtually the same, however the Super Tuner is an updated version. HD discontinued the Race Tuner after 2008, and they introduced the super tuner. The great thing with a Race or Super Tuner, over say a Power Commander, is that you dyno tune every RPM, rather than lie to the system for top performance, gas mileage, and so on.

Witch is better or are they both the same? And will I be able to adjust the AFR to anything richer than 14:1 ? Bike is an 08 flhx with V&H slip ons and a ness big sucker.Currently running a cobra fuel tuner but would lke more tuneability.:D
check out tts turner discounted on the search forum bar.

You gonna race that bagger? If you are just interested in riching up the fuel delivery so that you get better response and less or no popping on deceleration, does your current fuel manager not give you that? If you are looking for a different fuel manager, look in the self help section here:

Diagnostics and Fuel Injection Related - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

Actualy it doesn't. On my 06 EG I had the Cobra with Reinhart TDs and it worked good,but with the set up I have now the only way to get rid of decel pop is to richen up the idle so much that it actualy lowers the idle. And at that point it just doesn't respond well at take off. I was hoping with the sert I could change the settings for the O2 sensors and maybe richen up the off throttle settings enough to get it better.

Back