free website stats program super tuner or race fueler | Harley Davidson Forums

super tuner or race fueler

JJDH

i was talking to a sevice tech that was telling me that the race fueler,(32136-06a) is obsolete since they have came up with the super tuner. all i am doing for now is the heavy breather, and the screamin eagle slip on. any advice on direction to go? the super tuner is twice as much money

i was talking to a sevice tech that was telling me that the race fueler,(32136-06a) is obsolete since they have came up with the super tuner. all i am doing for now is the heavy breather, and the screamin eagle slip on. any advice on direction to go? the super tuner is twice as much money

Why not go with the TFI or V&H Fuel-pak?

yep TFI :D, it works and is not over kill for a stage1, neither does it void your warranty , the SERT is a great item but is lots of $$$$ and there are better units out there that cost less TTS super tuner being one and if $$$ is no object then get the Zippers Thundermax with auto tune :D

but again for Stage1 TFI
i was trying to figure out what (TFI) stands for. that is the screamin eagle race fueler? the SERT is the screamin eagle super tuner?

Back