Super Bowl Champs

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Cajun Ultra, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Cajun Ultra

Cajun Ultra Active Member

Who Dat Who Dat not the colts Geaux Saints World :newsmile011: Champs

2. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

Congrats...good game!

3. Hilts

Hilts Member

WHO DAT!!

As an English Saints fan, I've waited 26 years for this...............oh the grief I've taken over the years........oh this is such a Sweet Moment!!! :bigsmiley11:

4. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I, of course, am a fan of your arch rivals, the Falcons.

However, I must say - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The Saints played error free ball and made the big plays when they needed them.

One of the better Super Bowls ever from start to finish IMHO.

5. Hilts

Hilts Member

I can only imagine many. many folks in Noo Orlens will be listed as 'MIA'.until they return home red eyed and hung over..................but they'll be over it by July. :D

6. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

By the end of the 1st quarter, I thought that the "common knowledge" was going to prevail and the Colts would win. By half time, I was saying that the Saints were going to go down fighting. By the end of the 3rd quarter, I was getting my hopes up. When the Colts were intercepted in the 4th quarter, I was hopping up and down for them. Congratulations.

7. 92FXRS

92FXRS Active Member

Congratulations on a great win & game Cajun. I wanted the Saints to win simply because they were the underdog & struggled for many years (remember the days of the "Aints", spectators with bags over their heads?).
    Of course being a Dolphins fan, we haven't had the joy of going to a Super Bowl since '84? Toooo Long. Oh well, wait till next year

8. cyborg

cyborg Active Member

Could be worse, you could have been an Eagles Fan, There still waiting. Hahaha:laugh

9. glyd-n

glyd-n Junior Member

NO LONGER THE AINTS. NOW THEY ARE THE WORLD CHAMPS-- GEAUX SAINTS!!!:newsmile011:

10. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Yep, pitch the bags, no Aints here no mo! :newsmile036: I still think there is a smile from the ol' man Archie when either of his two boys are not looking? :bigsmiley11: One of those things that escaped some great QB's...sometimes timing and opportunity never quite come together...Dan Marino comes to mind...