free website stats program Sundowner seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Sundowner seat

Kev69350

Does anyone have this seat on their sporty??? Looking at getting one of these as the dealer said it would give me more of a lower back support. Also looking at givin the wife a little more cushion when she rides!!!!

Did a saddle sore 1000 last year and a 1200 mile ride in 3 days a couple weeks ago with the sundowner, it was great.

Another question. Besides being more comfortable. Does it give more back support than the stock seat???

Another question. Besides being more comfortable. Does it give more back support than the stock seat???

There is no backrest, therefor it gives no back support. I have this same seat. It is more comfortable than the stock seat when riding longer than 30 minutes, and is way more comfortable for a passenger.

One of the other things I did was to roll my handlebars forward a little bit, and that is what helped my back! after several rides of more than 500 miles per day and having back pain, I rolled the bars forward and that helped my posture in the saddle. My last trip to the mountains was virtually pain free.

Well I found a steal on eBay for a rally runner seat for $99 with free shipping. I'm going to see how it feels and go from there!!!!!

Well I found a steal on eBay for a rally runner seat for $99 with free shipping. I'm going to see how it feels and go from there!!!!!

Should feel pretty good as you still have a cushion of green backs to help with the New FEEL....:D

signed....BUBBIE

Back