free website stats program Sundowner Driver Backrest | Harley Davidson Forums

Sundowner Driver Backrest

Plummie09

I just got back from an awesome 5 day trip on my 09 Sportster XL1200C. I had a bag on the passenger seat and really appreciated the support it gave my back.

I went for a ride today without the bag on the back and started thinking that I should get some sort of driver's backrest.

I have a sundowner seat that I had customized with gel and memory foam and it is quite comfortable.

I am looking for advice on a good driver's backrest that I can add to this seat.

The Touring version of a Sundowner seat has a slot for installing a backrest through the seat and into the bike's backrest mount. Does the seat you put on your Sportster have this feature? Does a Sportster have an option for some kind of backrest that mounts to the bike frame?

I just got back from an awesome 5 day trip on my 09 Sportster XL1200C. I had a bag on the passenger seat and really appreciated the support it gave my back.

I went for a ride today without the bag on the back and started thinking that I should get some sort of driver's backrest.

I have a sundowner seat that I had customized with gel and memory foam and it is quite comfortable.

I am looking for advice on a good driver's backrest that I can add to this seat.

Well this can't be good news. No replies about a drivers backrest that is compatable with my seat.

Figured I'd help out a fellow Yinzer from da Burgh............

Protact Driver Backrest - Home

Back