free website stats program Sunday Ride | Harley Davidson Forums

Sunday Ride

twicecam

Sunday 75 deg rode 175 miles did not want the the day to end. I love it here in the south Texas hill country:bigsmiley8:

Supposed to warm up here by friday to a balmy 28f. before it drops on saturday to -15:(

Dang! That's just not right! There should be rules against posting how nice your weather is, how far you rode etc.... between Nov and March as we all try and get through these trying months of winter :newsmile078:
But then again this is America... I could just move ! :yes

got out for about a 3hr run, no hills here except the garbage dumps, weather was great about 75, did the A1A along the ocean, expected to see more bikes out, usually see 100+, hope to make a run down to the keys this weekend

I've had the bike out for the past three days riding. Sunshine and 50's....I've never wanted summer to arrive more in my entire life.

got out for about a 3hr run, no hills here except the garbage dumps, weather was great about 75, did the A1A along the ocean, expected to see more bikes out, usually see 100+, hope to make a run down to the keys this weekend

If you head south to the keys stop at chilly Willy's and have one for me along with some of there hot wings.

Back