free website stats program Sunday mods to my new FXDWG | Harley Davidson Forums

Sunday mods to my new FXDWG

pcbunn

Here's afew pics of my Sunday mods. Tail-light & license plate relocation, ditch the rear seat and sissy bar, previous install fatboy risers. Next with Rush slip-ons and stage 1 ac.
P1000488.jpg

P1000484.jpg

P1000475.jpg

P1000486.jpg

Had to lose the side mount, which I really didn't like much in order to mount future bags. Plus the signal relocation kit includes the rear plate mount.

Did the kit bring the signals/brake lights in more? if so, thats surprising since my deuce brake/turn signal setup came with new mounts to set them out farther(which i didn't use). The directions said something about if the turnsignals were red, they had to be a minimum distance from the middle brake light. But i guess yours has no middle brake light...

Yea, never was a middle brake light and the relocated tail lights are set in maybe 1 inch, now set just outside the edge of the fender. Bought from a company in Ca. so I assume its legal, at least until I get a ticket. Now I can decide on which bags to install.
P1000483.jpg

P1000481.jpg

Here's the finished touches on Sun's mods. So far: Turn signal/ license relocation, lost the seat and sissy bar, fat boy risers and rear foot pegs gone (belt guard also). Everything works and is bolted with stainless hardware and proper spacing of rear fender to support arms. Next in line will be Rush slip-ons and a stage 1 Screaming Eagle air cleaner along with black-machined clutch access cover and black shift rod. Poor ZX12R isn't seeing much action!
P1000508.jpg

P1000504.jpg

P1000503.jpg

pcbunn; nice clean looks on the tail. Like how the lights flow off the fender. Good luck w/the upcoming morot mods (pipes & a/c). Don't forget to have the bike adjusted, or tweek the tuner. Cheers!

didn't notice before how the plate is at an angle like that...that is NICE.. I will have to check around for a setup like that for the deuce. I just recently cut the extra plastic and tucked my plate up under the fender, but it still at the stock angle

Back